Monday, April 24, 2006

B in Bed


There's been a request for new home pictures, however I don't really have that many. Here's one of Bennett in our new bed (well, the frame is new - we got the boxspring and mattress as a wedding present from Mom and Dad). Bennett wakes up a little earlier than we would like in the morning, so he usually ends up coming into our bed and watching some TV while one or the other of us is getting ready. The house is coming along very well, although some days I feel like I'm getting nowhere. I've gotten to the point where everything that I need on a daily basis is unpacked, so I really have no interest in unpacking the other 30 boxes of junk. It's just more STUFF that I have to find a place for. More clutter. Just what I need. Bennett's chatting more and more these days. He says "dis" (this) and "dat" (that) and points to stuff. He pointed to my belt and asked "dat"? I told him it was my buckle. Mike and I both swear he repeated "buckle".

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Wow. That's great that Ben-Ben's talking! What a little cutie-pie. He sure looks a lot like you, Er.

- Andrew

6:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew's right! He usually looks like Mike, but in that picture he really looks like you as a baby Er.
Mum

6:52 PM

 
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

I didn't really think of it until Andrew mentioned it because he looks like Bennett, but man, he does look like you, Er. It's partly that thumb-in-mouth look I think!
Dana

8:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home