A Moment of Peace

Bennett is napping and I'm tired of unpacking, so I'm finally sitting down at the computer (which was just hooked up yesterday to the outside world) and enjoying a few minutes of down time. It's been go go go since we got into the new place. Lots of people visiting and boxes everywhere and things to unpack and furniture to build. It's been great. But exhausting. Bennett's got a cold and slept in our bed last night because the only way he could breathe was propped up against two pillows. So he slept practically sitting up. And Mike and I barely slept at all. It's amazing how much space such a
small person can take up.Mike and I took Bennett to the park yesterday to check out the new town. What a grumpy gus that kid is. The second picture is of Bennett and I playing put the ring on your head. Again no smiles, but he played along for my sake. The final picture is of our new kitchen. It's almost unpacked - just a couple of boxes to go.

1 Comments:
At least Mike seems to be having fun. The new house looks great, Eri! Congratulations.
- Andrew
4:18 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home