We're alive... I think
I finally took Bennett to the doctor this morning, because he's still getting sick to his stomach on and off. The doctor reassured me that Bennett looks well otherwise, and that it should be over soon. There are a couple of viruses going around - one of them being Norwalk. Mike and I both suffered through the bug as well. I had a 3 hour throw up fest on Tuesday night, and then a day of recovery. Mike's spell lasted a little longer, and he's having his recovery day today. Hopefully everyone is on the mend. Unfortunately we've had to cancel our trip to Montreal for the second weekend in a row. I feel very badly and disappointed, but I'd feel one hundred times worse if I passed this horrible sickness onto Poppa or Granny Gwen.
On a happier note it is 2 weeks today until our move! We go next Wednesday for a final walk-through of the house with the builders to make sure that everything is okay. Not long now.

4 Comments:
So sorry you got that bug, I really am sorry if you got it from us...I wouldn't have wished it on my worst enemy!
Can not WAIT to see that new house!
Love, Dana
5:42 PM
People are all getting that flu here now too. If I get it before the Junos I'll be really, really mad.
- Andrew
8:09 AM
Hope you're all feeling better now.
- Andrew
5:21 AM
We're all good now thanks! The weather's been great here so I've been getting Bennett out to the park a fair bit. He loves the swings. I hope you guys stay healthy. Keep rested.
7:19 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home