A long night
Poor little Bennett had a 12-hour flu? or something last night. He was throwing up on and off from about 10:30pm until 3am. At 5:30 he woke up starving so I gave him pedialyte (gatorade for kids) which he also threw up, but it seemed to make him feel better. He went back to sleep and had a solid three hours of sleep. He and I slept on a pullout sofabed in his room. He was such a little trooper through the whole thing. He barely even cried. He just woke up, retched, and then was asleep again almost instantly. What a sweet little bunny. He breaks my heart. He ate breakfast this morning and seems to be in better spirits. I think we'll have a nice cozy stay-in-our-pj's kind of day.

2 Comments:
Hope he feels better now, Jason
4:00 PM
Poor little sweet retcher. Hope you had a good day.
-Ali
4:40 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home