Monday, March 13, 2006

Spring has sprung?


Okay, I know it's getting cold again tonight, but even at the risk of jinxing the nice weather, I think spring may be around the corner. I'm sure we'll have one more big dump of snow, but it's much more tolerable when you know it could be the last. Mike and I took Bennett to the zoo yesterday with our friends Davio and Julia. We had a great time. It felt so nice to get some fresh air. I think I was slipping into hibernation, but I may have been rescued just in time. The animals seemed pretty happy to get out and enjoy the weather too. We got to see a male lion growling at the sky for about five minutes and a tiger pacing very closeby. Bennett's favourite were the other babies. He's not really into the animals yet.





Oh, and here's Bennett at his last swimming lesson last week. He got a progress report - he's doing very well, but he could work on blowing bubbles underwater. Poor kid. He just wanted to drink the water.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Tell that cutie that my bubble blowing has never been too stellar either. You can't be good at everything.

Good to see Mike out and having a nice time. How's his shoulder doing?

- Andrew

1:20 PM

 
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

You look amazing Er! Can't wait to see that little Bubba once our house is germ-free!
Dana

12:14 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Great to see you guys! That Bennett is so sweet...I wish I could give him a little squeeze right now. Miss you,

Ali :)

3:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home