Our house
Here are some much awaited pictures of our house-to-be. It's coming along quickly. Walls are up, cabinets are in, floor tiles are down and countertops are mounted. We snuck into the house beside us on the weekend and they already have light fixtures, baseboards and cupboard doors. I guess that's all coming our way soon. We've got about seven weeks until the big move. I can hardly wait! Mike and I were out for a late dinner and a drink last night and were mapping out on napkins where all the furniture will go.
Our kitchen - to the right are sliding doors out into the backyard.The kitchen table will go in the large empty space.
The living room - leads into the kitchen on the left. Not much happening there, but nice big windows!
The main bathroom: blue countertop, white cupboards and floor. The tub is across the room and has white/blue tiles.
Our bathroom off of our bedroom. Can't wait to have everyone over to see the real thing.




3 Comments:
Yay! Thanks for the photos, Eri. It sure looks great! Can't wait for the big move-in party!
- Dana
7:22 AM
Wow! Looks pretty nice, Er. I'm looking forward to seeing it too.
- Andrew
5:59 PM
Sweet! Can't wait to see
the real thing!
Jason
4:22 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home