Monday, May 08, 2006

Blog times two

I've just created a new blog. Blog number two. I really have this inner belief that there is a novel inside of me. Or maybe even several novels. The only problems is that I'm not sure if I'm the one who should be putting them down on paper. I'm not really so certain of my writing skills. However, it is time to give it a try. So I will write a little every day onto my new blog and hope for the best. Jason you've inspired me. If I tell you all that I'm going to write, then I guess I will have to. I'm not ready to share the site yet, but maybe soon when I've got a little bit done. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bennett & I are proud of you!!

M & B

6:43 PM

 
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

Can't wait to read it Eri!

Jason

4:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home