Run Bennett Run
Bennett and I just got back from our first run (well, his first ever, and my first in a very long time). We were going to go for a walk and take Bennett's new/used jogging stroller, so I really had no excuse not to turn it into a run. Why not? It took a while to get used to pushing the stroller, but I quickly realized that I just needed to push with one hand rather then two, and then I didn't feel like I was hunched over and breaking my back. We were out for an hour, but only ran for about 25 minutes of that. We stopped into a toy store, and the bank, and then Giant Tiger. I was going to try on some clothes in Giant Tiger, but the fitting rooms were both full, and Bennett didn't feel waiting. Probably just as well. It wouldn't have been very nice of me to try on new clothes while I'm this sweaty. So anytime you want to run Jason, I think I'm ready.

2 Comments:
Bennett's gonna need a racing helmet if he's going to burn rubber like that consistently. I bet he loved it.
- Andrew
11:47 AM
yikes....already?
jason
5:48 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home