Friday, June 09, 2006

Bennett's Birthday Continued


Okay, here are the pictures as promised to go along with Bennett's birthday blog. I tried to post them last night but Blogger was down for
maintenance.

Bennett's cakes before he got his hands on them.












Is Bennett enjoying his birthday cake? He seems looks kind of grumpy to me.
















Dana and Henry having a Koolaid Jammer (aka a sippy).













Bennett trying out his new toys the next day.


















Bennett on his real birthday having dinner at his new picnic table.

4 Comments:

Blogger St. Louis Family said...

So cute! Thanks for the photos Er. I love that he can sit at the picnic table...I thought the gift was maybe a bit old for him but that he'd grow into it. So glad he can use it already!
- Dana

1:33 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Those are great, thanks, Er. I hope Bennett got our t-shirt in time for the festivities. Maybe he didn't, though, 'cause I noticed he's wearing the same shirt two days in a row. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

- Andrew

2:27 PM

 
Blogger EJ said...

We just got your t-shirt today. Thanks so much! It might have been there on Friday, but we didn't check the mail. Our mail goes to a big block of mailboxes (just like in Lake Echo) so I don't always get to it every day. Mike says I got my days wrong, and that the picture of him with his new toys was taken later on the day of his party. So don't worry, he wasn't wearing the same shirt two days in a row. Although I'm quite sure he wouldn't mind if he was.

5:10 PM

 
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

Just re-reading (since no one's blogging lately) and noticed you forgot to toot your horn about making that Elmo cake!!

Dana

4:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home