5:30 am
Well, here I am at work again. 2 hours until home time. It was a crazy busy night and I really wish I were going home to sleep. However, I'm excited to see Bennett. We'll have some nice snuggle time (if he'll let me). Maybe I'll plunk him down in front of Dora. From the time I got here at 7pm last night until about 1am I ran around like a chicken with it's head cut off. I can't even explain the crazy amount of work that was crammed into that timespan. Luckily, I work with a great bunch of nurses who are always willing to lend a hand - even when they are running like crazy too. Now it's downtime - finish up the last bits of work and prepare for the day nurses to come in. But mostly we're sitting around relaxing, hoping that nothing major happens on the rest of our shift so we can get out of here relatively on time.
Other than work, not too much new. Mike and I are headed to Niagara Falls on Friday to stay at a new resort. Mike's company is putting us up for the night for his sales awards dinner. Bennett is going to stay with Mike's sister Jean. I'm really looking forward to a night out. I feel like I haven't spent any time alone with Mike in forever.
Then Sunday is Bennett's birthday party! Wow, a whole year gone by already. Should be a good bash - lots of cake and ice cream and balloons. I guess I'd better start teaching him how to blow out candles. That can be my task for today.
Can't really think straight anymore. Gotta go.

2 Comments:
Man, sounds like you are working HARD. Hope it's not always like that.
What's with the font change in the middle of your post? And also, how come it says you posted at 2:30, instead of 5:30? Who's telling tales here?
- Andrew
6:20 AM
This blog seems to have the times wrong sometimes...did you leave your comment at 6:20am And? I want to call you today Er, but I'm worried about waking you when you just happen to catch a minute's rest. Hope it's a quiet day!
Dana
7:14 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home