I'm Back!
Well, I have survived Christmas and am now trying to get my life back into some sort of order. There were 14 living here at the house over the holidays - more than a little hectic. Bennett and Mike and I are finally getting over our 2-week colds, and Mike and my pink eye seems to be resolving (luckily Bennett avoided it). All of the extended family have gone home, and Mike's parents just headed down to Florida for a month on Saturday. So it's down to Mike, Bennett, Mike's sister Jean, and myself. What a change! And Jean just went back to work today, so it's my first day home alone with Bennett. I hit the treadmill this morning for some much-needed exercise. I've been feeling so lethargic lately and have been wondering why I even bother getting out of my pajamas some days. I've signed Bennett and I up for a swimming class Tuesday mornings, and we'll head back to Bennett's music class starting this Thursday afternoon. It feels great to be getting back into a routine. I'll have to book some time in my days to keep up with the blogging. Bennett's up from his nap, so I'll post some pictures later.

3 Comments:
Yay! Man, everyone's feeling lethargic, me included. I need to get some good gym time too, as well as get back on the old blog horse. I'm glad you're pulling out of the holiday black hole.
- Andrew
4:14 PM
Yeah, what is that sluggish feeling? I guess everyone gets it. I thought maybe it was the Cold FX that I had just stopped taking. Then I thought it was the air in the classroom I taught in yesterday. It was 73 degrees and i had to keep opening the window. There was chalk dust floating evreywhere. When I got home I was so tired I went to bed at 8 o'clock. Today was much better and I did get to the gym which does help. Glad your colds are better. I'm teaching tomorrow and Thursday - the may take Friday off as we're getting ready for a party on Sunday.
Mum
4:33 PM
Yay, I thought you might be only monthly blogging...looking forward to the pictures! I also felt better after the gym today.
Dana
5:54 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home