Random Rambling

\

Bennett and I are having a quiet day in (again!). We've started having a rough time getting him to bed at night. He's getting his top teeth, and it's causing him lots of pain. Hopefully that's why he's having trouble going to sleep at night. Otherwise, it may just be that he is no longer an extremely easy baby. Oh well, either way we'll work it out. Mike's parents come home today. I'm actually looking forward to having some more bodies around the house during the day. I'm off to a movie tonight (Brokeback Mountain) with a friend. I'll let you know what I think. I've heard from another friend that it's really slow, but I'm still interested in seeing it. Mike just took the car into the dealership today because it's been coughing when he drives and feels like it's going to stall. We took it in last week to an autoshop where they charged us $100 to diagnose it, and said there was nothing that could be detected as wrong but that we should try having the fuel injection system cleaned out (which we did for about another $100). The car seemed better for a bit, but is now back to the same problem. Anyway, we paid another $100 today to have it diagnosed again - this time they found a problem which luckily our friend Mike who is a mechanic can fix (although we paid another $100 in parts). These car things are a huge headache. Well, that's all our news. Bennett's getting bored of blogging. Gotta go.

1 Comments:
What a cutie-pie! Can't wait to see you guys at the library tomorrow! - Dana
7:57 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home