Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Hello to Mom and Dad

I don't know if you're keeping up with the blogs, Mom and Dad, but if you are, hello, we miss you! I was just talking to Dana on the phone and missed a call from Mom for the third time. I was so mad that I decided to trying phoning back (even though it's 2:30 in the afternoon and primetime for the phone bill). So I put my call through to the hotel in Barga, Italy. My first attempt, I was put through to the room of a woman named Anne. If you've met Anne, Mom and Dad, tell her I say "hello." On my second attempt (yes, I was that anxious to get through) I was hung up on. Hmmm... maybe I should have looked up some key italian phrases on the internet before I tried calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home