Our 1st Overnight Guest
We were honoured to have our first overnight guest on Friday night - Hannah! What a great guest she was too. She arrived and played with Bennett for a while, then offered to help with dinner. We made soft tacos (at Hannah's request) and had pineapple for dessert. It was a nice night out, so we went and played minigolf at a nearby course. We kept score for all of one hole, and then realized it was pointless. So we had a great just-for-fun game. We came back to our place and made ice cream blizzards with neapolitan ice cream and oreo cookies and smarties. Talk about sugar overload. We put The Little Mermaid on, and Hannah played some computer games while we watched the movie. I can't believe she's already a multi-tasker. The movie ended at 9:30, and I figured we could squeeze in making a necklace before heading for bed. So at 10:00 we all got our teeth brushed and I read Hannah a story in bed. Mike was already asleep by the time I headed to our bed to finish making the bracelet that I had been working on. Hannah was up first in the morning so I put on Honey I Shrunk The Kids in her room and lay in her bed with her to watch until Bennett got up. We had pancakes for breakfast, and then headed back to Markham for Dana and Jason's garage sale. It was a really fun slumber party and Hannah was such a well-mannered guest. She's welcome back to the MacDonald Manor anytime.

4 Comments:
Thanks again guys! She had a great time, and she will be back on Friday's & Saturday's until September...
4:50 AM
Well in that case she'd better take that babysitting course pretty quickly.
5:29 AM
Wha-aaaat? Babysitting? You guys are kidding, right?
I wish we could be around for some sweet sleepover action too. Sounds nice.
- Andrew
6:01 AM
They'd better be kidding. Hannah had a great time, Er! Thanks again!
Dana
10:09 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home