Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Me again



We forgot to take the stroller out of the car today, so Mike had it with him at work. So Bennett decided to take his new car (which we got at Dana and Jason's garage sale - thanks guys! it's fantastic) around town. We went to get the mail and then to Giant Tiger for laundry detergent and photo albums. Bennett's trying to look cool in his car. He doesn't want to seem like an over-eager first-time driver. We got a postcard from Nan and Grampa that he's reading. Just made it home before the rain.


2 Comments:

Blogger St. Louis Family said...

Oh Eri, those photos are so great!! I'm so sorry it was my fault you missed Mom & Dad's call! Maybe we'll hook up sometime tomorrow.
Dana

7:29 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

I may be crazy, but I feel like I can imagine Mike driving in that exact position. Like father, like son?

- Andrew

6:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home